ConsoleMailer(fp=<open file '<stdout>', mode 'w'>)¶
Dumps mail to stdout.
Queue(env, db, tell_sentry, root)¶
Model an outbound email queue.
Load messages queued for sending, and send them.
put(to, template, _user_initiated=True, email=None, **context)¶
Put an email message on the queue.
- to (Participant) – the participant to send the email message to.
In cases where an email is not linked to a participant, this can be
- template (unicode) – the name of the template to use when rendering
the email, corresponding to a filename in
emails/without the file extension
- email (unicode) – The email address to send this message to. If not
toparticipant’s primary email is used.
- _user_initiated (bool) – user-initiated emails are throttled; system-initiated messages don’t count against throttling
- context (dict) – the values to use when rendering the template
Throttled – if the participant already has a few messages in the queue (that they put there); the specific number is tunable with the
- to (Participant) – the participant to send the email message to. In cases where an email is not linked to a participant, this can be